6/25/15

RIMMEL LONDON LASTING FINISH MATTE BY KATE MOSS LIPSTICK


From L-R: 111 Kiss of Life, 104, 107, 109

I bought this lipstick last August and fell completely in love with it after the first application. The formula is nothing like anything I've tried before. It's matte but it applies very creamy. If you are the type of person with very dry lips and find that matte lipsticks only draw out all of the fine lines and cracks on your lips, you might want to try these range of lipsticks. I have very dry lips but this formula works on me. It is also very opaque. It shows up well on me considering I have quite pigmented lips. This lipstick also has an amazing staying power. It can last up to 6 hours on me without having to reapply. You can eat and drink and it won't budge. I highly recommend checking this lipstick out if you haven't already.


111 Kiss of Life (Vibrant Red)

111 Kiss of Life (Vibrant Red)


104 (Rose Pink)

104 (Rose Pink)

107 (Wine)

107 (Wine)

109 (Coral)

109 (Coral)

The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss lipsticks are available in 10 colours. These colours range from nudes, pinks, corals and reds with undertones to match most skin tones. It is medium to full coverage and it has a sweet watermelon scent. Some might be bothered by the scent but it didn't bother me, I actually like it. It's quite pleasant. It is retailed at USD5.49 (MYR20.36) in the US but we can only buy it through online channels like eBay and Amazon here since Malaysia has stopped carrying Rimmel products. I bought it from an online seller on eBay that was selling it for USD9.69 (MYR35.76) which in my opinion is still a decent price to pay considering  the amazing quality, formula, longevity and pigmentation of these lipsticks.  

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - USD9.69 (MYR35.76)

Have you tried this lipstick? Comment down below and tell me what you think about it.

1 comments: